Are you an Alpha?

  Приказа 9,067,652

Ray William Johnson

Ray William Johnson

Пре 4 месеца

I’m feeling so Alpha right now 💪🏽

(source vid is by TikTok/@AlphaMaleDaily )

Коментара: 3 174
2beCloudy
2beCloudy
“Programmed to like women” 🤣
ItsHawkFlight
ItsHawkFlight
"I'm running for you babe!"
Cody Gillard
Cody Gillard
Anybody who uses "alpha" and "beta" unironically is a person who needs to be avoided
Lilah Smith
Lilah Smith
“90% of men don’t understand basic maths, while the other 45% become alphas” got my rolling on the floor
Chris Rock
Chris Rock
I just realized the "MasterBeta," and I'm currently laughing like a maniac
Franchesca Gwen
Franchesca Gwen
What makes this even funnier is that the real meaning of ‘Alpha’ when it comes to wolf packs is that they are the parent who takes care of other pack members
MintyMinho♡
MintyMinho♡
“And this guys…. Programmed to like women”
ImJoeAndIMetCandice
ImJoeAndIMetCandice
“Your math is blowing my mind”
DOGEPLAYZ101
DOGEPLAYZ101
“85% percent of guys run for their girlfriends, the rest 15 percent become billionaires”
Wharen Oruma
Wharen Oruma
“And this guy’s…programmed to like women”😭😭😭💀💀💀✋🏼✋🏼✋🏼
Vulpeus System
Vulpeus System
this is just the "90% of guys have girlfriends. other 10% is having a brain" joker meme. im going to cry
Αοβίνια Καστελάνι
Αοβίνια Καστελάνι
I want to be a billionaire. I also want a loving monogamous relationship, preferably marriage.. they’re not mutually exclusive
S J
S J
The more I see Mark Zuckerberg, the scarier he looks. He really is slightly terrifying in some sort of robotic way.
ppjysn
ppjysn
"runs for girlfriend" reminds me of politicians running for their positions. I think alphas want to be the girlfriend themselves
Onyx9x
Onyx9x
“90% of men don’t understand basic math, the other 45% become alphas” got me knocked tfo 💀
Mayday Baeday
Mayday Baeday
this whole "alpha beta sigma" thing is just astrology but for men.
DIONYSUS
DIONYSUS
I love the fact that Ray William Johnson returned when the world needed him the most, keep up the content legend.
JENISH MANIRAJ.J.C
JENISH MANIRAJ.J.C
"I love how you put all the taboo numbers in one tweet"
The Broke Traveller
The Broke Traveller
Ray be motivating us more than those crackpot "alphas" 😂
Umaresthetic™
Umaresthetic™
"Im Runnin' for you Babe!" Im Ded 😂
Is she wrong?
1:31
Ray William Johnson
Приказа 1 мил
FOCUS - (Insane Montage)
1:01
ScuatchyBurger
Приказа
Marija Šerifović - I ŠTA ĆEMO SAD? #96
20:16
Marija Serifovic
Приказа 295 хиљ.
SERBIAN MI BIRA IGRACE ZA DRAFT! FIFA 22
21:43
Idzo
Приказа 98 хиљ.
My Girlfriend Reacts to her bday present...
2:17
Ray William Johnson
Приказа 2 мил
Sarah Brand: Social experiment or nah?
1:31
Ray William Johnson
Приказа 1 мил
Creative People On Another Level
11:58
SSSniperWolf
Приказа 5 мил
NEVER say no to an Alpha… #shorts
0:14
Ray William Johnson
Приказа 4 мил
We are all just peasants... #shorts
0:54
Ray William Johnson
Приказа 20 мил
Ninja turtles hood edition Episode 1
3:16
meribeezee
Приказа 49 хиљ.
Dating Coaches on TikTok… #shorts
0:50
Ray William Johnson
Приказа 11 мил
Really, how does this work? #shorts
0:17
Ray William Johnson
Приказа 10 мил